Monday 30 June 2014

Willie Wonka's new Drink!


Today Mr Willie Wonka asked Room 13 if we could help him out...

Good Morning! As you know, at my factory we make the most scrumdididdlumptious, fandabuloso chocolate products that the world has ever seen. However, recently I have noticed how boring the drinks are that are available. So I wanted to branch out into the drinks market and make the most fizzy-whizzy super-duper drink that the world has ever seen and that I would be proud to put my name on. 

Unfortunately, my Oompa Loompas have all come down with a rotten cold and so cannot work! Therefore, if you would be so kind, I would like you to help me! 
What you need to do is make a drink that is 500ml in total and uses 5 different ingredients, all of which I have kindly provided for you!

                     

In our groups we had to plan how much of each ingredient we would use to create our drink, making sure that it totalled 500ml. Then we carefully measured our ingredients. Two of the groups were very accurate with exactly 500ml and two other groups were very close to 500ml. Finally we tasted our fizzy-whizzy, super-duper drink and it was scrumdididdlumptious! All but two children would definitely buy the drinks if Willie Wonka decided to manufacture them! 







No comments:

Post a Comment